Sunday, June 15, 2008

What have I been doing lately?

I've been working pretty much every weekend on my basement with a goal to complete everything before summer is over. A lot of progress has been made lately, and a lot of money has been spent. My astro equipment has sat idle for many months but I hope to get back into it once the basement work is finished. I'll post more progress photos and details sometime. Here is a shot taken today of the home theater room:


Basement 06_15_08


Painting is 99% complete with just a little touch-up required here and there. The ceiling will be the next part to complete, then the wood floor. Electric service is still pretty limited in the basement but I plan to connect the basement subpanel to the main service panel in the coming weeks. That's all for now...

P.S. - I also keep busy taking product shots of my wife's handmade bags, wallets, & pouches for her Etsy shop. Check it out here.

No comments: