Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring is here!!

The weather still has not cooperated for astronomy, but at least spring is finally here. After a beautiful week of sunny skies and warm temps, this weekend will be full of cloudy skies and cool temps. Makes me wish I still had the dob again for quick setups on week nights when I can't stay up too late. It's now been over five months without touching my scope! But I haven't been wasting my time. I've gotten a lot more work done on my basement (Tim's Basement Blog) and there's another blog that needs updating. And I have been getting more interested in regular photography after acquiring a Canon 30D in January and picking up a few more lenses. I am actually (gasp) enjoying photography more than astronomy.
Here's a few photos of springs first flowers:


_MG_0100


_MG_0098


_MG_0097


_MG_0102


_MG_0614


_MG_0615


_MG_0616


_MG_0622


_MG_0624


_MG_0625


_MG_0626

No comments: